Templates & Instructions
Full Proposal templates
Instructions for filling out the Full Proposal and Budget templates were provided in the “follow-up & instructions” e-mail we sent to you on February 8th
- The proposal cover sheet and the full paper (text and graphics) must be submitted as a single PDF file.
- The Budget must be submitted as a single Excel file only. Please note: it is not necessary to fill the Skoltech part of the budget at this time.
- If your investigators have not changed, do not submit a bio for the Full Proposal. If one or more of your investigators has changed, then biographies of all investigators must also be submitted in a single PDF file. Each biography should include a list of ten relevant publications references. The Biographical Sketch may not exceed two pages for each investigator. The number of bios should be limited to 6 investigators (5 + Principal Investigator).
Please use this naming convention for your FP pdf file submission
– CREI_Skoltech_proposer last name_FP_Spring13.docx
– e.g., CREI_Skoltech_SMITH_FP_Spring13.pdf
Please use this naming convention for your Budget Excel file submission
– CREI_Skoltech_proposer last name_Budget_Spring13.xlsx
– e.g., CREI_Skoltech_SMITH_Budget_Spring13.xlsx
Please use this naming convention for your Biographies of all investigators pdf file submission
– CREI_Skoltech_proposer last name_Bio_All_Spring13.docx
– e.g., CREI_Skoltech_SMITH_Bio_All_Spring13.pdf
- Maximum file size 6MB.
- The Full Proposal must not exceed twenty pages of text with one additional page of graphics.
- Do not change the font or margins.
- Minimize file size and graphics resolution.
- Please review "Getting Started" before submitting your proposal files.
(Note: PI is Principal Investigator)